South East Sport Academy (SESA) acknowledges the FTEM model of holistic athlete development.
Sport specific programs
Sport specific athlete programs philosophy is to:
- Align with National sporting organisation (NSO) defined pathway and be endorsed by respective State sporting organisation where applicable
- Partner with and compliment services offered by other system partners
- Be balanced, holistic and athlete focused
- Emphasis athlete well-being and integrity
- Reflect latest research on athlete talent identification and development.
SESA sport specific athlete programs will primarily align with the Talent 1 to Talent 4 levels of FTEM
- Cycling road and track in partnership with Cycling NSW
- Golf – talent and development levels in partnership with Jack Newton Junior Golf
- Netball in partnership with Netball NSW
- Surfing in partnership with Surfing NSW.
Individual athlete programs
- Individual athlete scholarship program will provide financial support and education to talented athletes
- Provide access to “myAISbasecamp”
- Is for athletes who are not supported by other system partners such as NSWIS, ACTAS and AIS.
Interested in coaching?